These days, online classrooms are becoming very successful in almost all fields. Worldwide online tutors are becoming famous and the advantage of such trainings is that even a student from a remote area can get the benefit of world-class classrooms. The only thing one needs is a computer and an Internet connection. Almost all courses from K.G level to P.G level are being taught online today.
With this becoming more and more popular, every student or client is now able to get the advantage of being taught by the best possible teachers sitting at home or office only. Computer training for several tools are among the most famous ones. Skilled and learned professionals take the class.
For training excel, one should have a detailed knowledge about the subject itself first. Then, one needs to draw a synopsis of the course to be taught to the students who are willing to get training. The computer classes for training excel can be divided into stages if not in one full go. The excel course of intermediate level can be designed in the following manner.
- How to Calculate the Given Data Using Advanced Formulas in Excel Can Make One Category: Under this, minimum four levels can be created as the first to be managing cell and the range names. The second one will be how to use specialized functions in Excel followed by the guidance about how to calculate different data across the worksheets and then comes the ways to analyze those data using logical functions and lookup functions.
- How to Organize the Worksheet and Table Data Can Be the Second Module: Under this again, four levels can be made. The first one will be how to create and to modify the tables. The next will be to teach about formatting tables. Another task under this category would be to sort or how to filter the “worksheet” or “table data” and how to calculate data in a worksheet or table in Excel.
- How to Present Data by Taking Help from the Charts in Excel: This may include three levels for learning. The first one is to create or make a chart using tools in Excel and then modify them using different options available and lastly how to format charts.
- How to Analyze Data by Using Pivot Charts and PivotTables: This may be divided again into several steps like creating a PivotTable report and analyzing data by using PivotCharts.
- How to Insert Objects or Graphic Objects: This will include inserting and modifying different ClipArt and pictures, drawing and modifying shapes, illustrating workflow by using SmartArt and also how to layer and group the graphic objects.
- How to Customize and Enhance Workbooks and Excel Environment: This may include teachings about managing themes, creating and using templates.
The teachers try to focus on training the students to be ready for online working environment through satellite classes. They provide training at the office, conference room, and home or any other location for your convenience. All the sessions can be catered depending on the particular needs.